Join the IFMA Community
IFMA membership gives you the industry information, professional interaction and essential resources necessary to remain competitive. IFMA represents the most connected community of facility managers in the industry, and our community grows stronger each year.
As a Member of IFMA
You have access to benefits, contacts, resources and opportunities, all geared toward strengthening your knowledge, skills and confidence. IFMA is dedicated to supporting you throughout your career.
IFMA members Have Resources
- A useful network of professional contacts
- Pose questions on an IFMA Council listserv for immediate answers
- Access to the FMJ, Membership Directory, Jobs Board
- FM publications, educational sessions, product and service providers
- Attend Lehigh Valley Chapter meetings and discuss work challenges with colleagues, many of whom have faced similar problems and may be able to offer guidance and insight
- Attend IFMA’s World Workplace Conference and expo—international gatherings of industry professionals seeking education, information and interaction
- Attend an IFMA Professional Development seminar, increasing your knowledge and skills as a competent practitioner
- Acquire a professional credential and a springboard for obtaining certification through the Facility Management Professional (FMP) program, a knowledge-based credential demonstrating a proven comprehension of the basics of facility management.
- Acquire professional certification through IFMA’s Certified Facility Manager (CFM) program, a measure of proficiency for competent facility managers and an industry standard.
IFMA Members Have Access
- A valuable network of professional contacts
- IFMA Professional Development, the preeminent source for gathering core knowledge, addressing critical issues and attaining professional credentials throughout all the stages of your career.
IFMA Members Get Leadership Development
- IFMA, in collaboration with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), offers FM educational resources for every stage of your career, including credentials, professional qualifications and other problem-solving and knowledge-building educational resourcesThese learning resources are available on www.fm.training, a one-stop-shop for FM professional development.
IFMA Lehigh Valley Chapter formed the Leadership Council to meet the industry-specific program, networking and information needs of its members. As a member of the Leadership Council you are able to communicate with colleagues about concerns, strategies and best practices specific to your area of facility management and the Chapter.
IFMA Lehigh Valley Chapter has the following standing Committees; Membership – member growth & retention, Program – develops and promotes educational programs, Communications – coordinates all communication & marketing efforts for the Chapter and Nominating – identifies needed board member skills, prepares slate of officers and oversees election process according to bylaws